For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
Experience caving in select locations across the UK, including the Yorkshire Dales and The Peak District.
As well as being lots of fun, caving is a great way to develop communication and team building skills. It can be physically and mentally challenging, however caving's experiential education value can benefit students greatly. With the correct framing, and after the initial excitement passes, team dynamics shine and sense of achievement envelops. This adventure can include negotiating cheese presses/squeezes, climbs, pools, underground waterfalls and abseiling. Our instructors are all experienced cavers and know the areas well, so can tailor a route specific to your group requirements.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Communication skills
- Endurance skills
- Facing fears
- Decision making/planning
- Coordination/balance/spatial awareness
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/leadership skills
- Transferable skills
- Encourage conservation
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education