Gorge Scramble and Abseiling Adventure
For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
This thrilling experience will involve abseiling into a gorge and scrambling up into a ravine, dipping in and out of some secret magical caves, and battling against the rushing water, plummeting into pools on on your way.
This is one of our most popular events, and demonstrates huge experiential education value in developing teamwork and communication skills, as well as it physical benefits. Suitable for Year 5 upwards.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Communication skills
- Endurance skills
- Facing fears
- Decision making/planning
- Coordination/balance/spatial awareness
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/leadership skills
- Transferable skills
- Encourage conservation
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education