For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
A fun activity where students can roam and explore nature within a safe and controlled environment. As well as benefiting physically from this adventurous activity, orienteering touches on many subjects in the National Curriculum including geography and mathematics (map-reading and navigation) and can benefit students in decision-making and team building skills.
Please contact us regarding any additional requirements your group may have. Orienteering is a great experience for a wide age-group and depending on your requirements can be adapted to suit your needs.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Navigation skills
- Endurance skills
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/leadership skills
- Transferable skills
- Spatial awareness
- Encourage conservation
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education