For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
As well as being a fun and invigorating experience, rock climbing has many benefits both physically and mentally, particularly during the formative years. As well as developing coordination, balance and physical strength, rock climbling can help with concentration, self-confidence and trust.
We offer our Rock Climbing Adventure in many areas of outstanding natural beauty and can rig several graded climbs to suit all levels of experience for beginners to advanced. Included in this experience are some great bouldering and squeezing challenges; plus for those that are looking for an extra thrill element, abseiling is also available as part of the experience.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/trust
- Decision making/planning
- Coordination/balance/spatial awareness
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education