Team Challenge Games
For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
This fun event aims to bring your students together, encouraging an environment which allows personal and social development to flourish, whilst identifying concepts that may not be easily reached through theoretical learning; such teamwork, trust, leadership and creative thinking.
As well as being a fun activity, students can roam and explore nature within a safe and controlled environment that meets environmental and experiential education criteria.
This event can be take place in a wide range of environments, including many areas of outstanding natural beauty, and challenges can be tailored to fit the needs of your group.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Navigation skills
- Creative thinking
- Link to Curriculum subjects
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/leadership skills
- Transferable skills
- Encourage conservation
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education