Walking on the Wild-side
For further information or to enquire about bespoke adventures, including combining activities and events, either call 01423 740 233 or fill out one of our enquiry forms.
A fun activity where students can roam and explore nature within a safe and controlled environment; Our instructors can guide your group on superb trails in select areas, with stunning landscapes and fantastic views; including throughout Yorkshire, The Peak District and The Lake District.
As well as benefiting physically from this adventurous activity, we are able to provide routes that support environmental education and can be directly linked National Curriculum subjects; such as science and geography. If required we are able to include team games and navigation challenges as part of the adventure, supporting students in their decision-making and team building skills.
- Enhance personal and social development
- Navigation skills
- Endurance skills
- Link to Curriculum subjects
- Improve problem solving skills
- Understand and develop appreciation for natural environments
- Encourage active, healthy lifestyle
- Enhance teamwork/leadership skills
- Transferable skills
- Spatial awareness
- Encourage conservation
- Philosophy, theory, and practices of experiential education/environmental education